The Queens Women’s Chamber of Commerce caters to entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals, nonprofit associations as well as individuals who are not engaged in a business.
The Chamber’s philosophy is to form relationships while exchanging services in a comfortable setting. Currently, we are promoting our unique networking opportunity “Conexion Womens” to serve this purpose. Another way to expand your network is by joining a committee. You may refer to the Chamber Events for the next networking opportunity and for more information on how to join a committee contact the Chamber firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chamber offers several levels of sponsorships at events and seminars. This is a great opportunity to promote your business or service at an affordable rate.
Promote your business or service by advertising in the Chamber’s Website. Opportunities include holding a Networking Breakfast, hosting a Business after Hours Event, and adding your business to the business directory.
We encourage you to show your member ID with pride, you let everyone know you’ve invested in the community of Queens. According to a national study by the Shapiro Group if a company is affiliated with a local Chamber has 63% opportunity that consumers place a business from the company in the future.
- 1 complimentary ticket to a networking event (“Mujeres En Conexion”)
- Hold a Networking Breakfast (you provide the venue, raffle, food & beverage)
- Hold a business after hours ( you provide the venue ,raffle, food & beverage)
- Chamber event discounts
- E-Blast & website posting to promote your event
- Promote your activities via the Chamber social media channel such as Facebook
- We do workshops with the city of New York to help our community.
- We help to get license for work in different areas.
- We provide support to the community with immigration issues.
- We help entrepreneur to start their own business.