About Us // Who we are?
The Queens Women’s Chamber of Commerce is a Non-Profit organization which gives women the opportunity to connect and build a network with entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners. The Queens Women’s Chamber of Commerce serves as a platform for women from different social and cultural backgrounds to come together and exchange ideas.
The Queens Women’s Chamber is proactively forming strong alliances with community leaders and partnering with other organizations to expand opportunities to its members and the growth of their businesses.To learn more about the Queens Women’s Chamber of Commerce we invite you to attend our next Networking Event.
The Queens Women’s Chamber of Commerce caters to entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals.
E-Blast & website posting to promote your event. Promote your activities via the Chamber digital channels (website and social media)
The Chamber’s philosophy is to form relationships while exchanging services in a comfortable setting.
Sponsorships – Member ID – Hosting a Networking Business Breakfast.
Check our net even, met people, grow your business
$100 – $300
• 1 complimentary ticket to a networking event (“Mujeres En Conexion”)
• Hold a Networking Breakfast (you provide the venue, raffle, food & beverage)
• Hold a business after hours ( you provide the venue ,raffle, food & beverage)
• Chamber event discounts
• E-Blast & website posting to promote your event
• Promote your activities via the Chamber social media channel such as Facebook.
• We do workshops with the city of New York to help our community.
• We help to get license for work in different areas.
• We provide support to the community with immigration issues.
• We help entrepreneur to start their own business.
Service organization: Nonprofit Service associations- e.g.: religious, educational, civic and community based organizations.
Business Associate: Individuals who work as an employee or independent contractor, under the umbrella of a business- e.g. insurance or real estate salesperson or other licensed professional.
Individual Associate: Those individuals who are not engaged in a business, but desire to dedicate some of their energies toward the betterment of the Queens county.